[West-Sahara] Webinar 12 oktober: UN's Responsibility towards Western Sahara, Africa's Last Colony

Frank Willems fwillems op antenna.nl
Zo Okt 3 15:01:02 CEST 2021

De Australia Western Sahara Association organisseert een webinar met een
aantal interessante sprekers.
Hierbij de uitnodiging.

AWSA is pleased to host a major Zoom event on  Tuesday 12 October at
10.00 am Central European Time (9.00am in the UK)

Great line-up includes a politician from the last phosphate importer in
our region, New Zealand. Profiles of each speaker on our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Western.Sahara.Down.Under
<https://www.facebook.com/Western.Sahara.Down.Under>

FREE but please register as soon as possible, links below.

AWSA is pleased to host the panel discussion: "*UN’s responsibility
towards Western Sahara, Africa’s last colony" *on 12 October at 7pm
(AEST). The event will feature:

   * Jeremy Corbyn MP - Former Leader of the UK Labour Party
   * Francesco Bastagli - Former Head of the UN Mission in Western
     Sahara, MINURSO, and UN representative in Western Sahara
   * Senator Tim Ayres - Labor Senator for NSW
   * Golriz Ghahraman MP - Green Party of Aotearoa NZ
   * Kamal Fadel - Polisario Front Representative in Australia and New
     Zealand
   * Moderator Lyn Allison - Former VIC Australian Democrats Senator

*Please make sure you register for the event in advance by clicking on
the link here.
<https://gmail.us20.list-manage.com/trac/click?u=5836fe00d5a035c20f803a62f&id=5418fdd61e&e=7f7024e330>*

<https://gmail.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5836fe00d5a035c20f803a62f&id=aafcbda519&e=7f7024e330>